|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Mar 16, 2015 05:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Apr 10, 2015 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
#TeamDK has been established in recognition of Saint John Sea Dogs' Equipment Manager David "DK" Kelly, who has been with the team since its inception in 2005. On March 3rd in Saint John, Kelly underwent his second surgical procedure in less than a year after being diagnosed with cancer in his neck.
"DK has been a part of our family since Day 1," said Sea Dogs president Wayne Long. "Friends, former players and fans from all over the world are asking what they can do to help. We are rallying behind him. We want to invite everyone to join #TeamDK and offer well-wishes and support to DK and his family."
There are a number of ways to get involved and you have arrived to the website that hosts the auction and link to make donations through PayPal.
We are encouraging everyone to show support and encouragement to DK as he begins his healing. We have had an outpouring of people wanting to reach out to help.
DK has touched so many lives and we want to offer the opportunity for friends, family members, and season ticket holders with the opportunity to support him! One of the ways you can do so, will be to donate through the below PayPal link. Donations can also be made by contacting Sea Dogs Administrative Assistant, Amanda Greene, during regular office hours at (506) 632-9260.
The Sea Dogs have organized online auction items. You can bid on auction items after registering, good luck! ALL proceeds going to #TeamDK.
Search #TeamDK on Twitter for the latest updates and more information.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Saint John Sea Dogs Foundation")
- Secure online payment via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required.
Payments can also be arranged over the phone by contacting Amanda Greene at (506) 632-9260.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the Sea Dogs Administration office.
- Shipping will require an additional fee.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —